Merlin Flex Ltd has a continuous improvement and investment programme in place to ensure that it meets with the market demands from a technological and product capability viewpoint. Our strategy is to work closely with customers and suppliers to ensure that we have a robust and reliable manufacturing process to achieve consistently high quality. Our people are critical to this so continuous training and development is paramount to our success.
Recent investments at Merlin Flex include…
- Schmoll Laserflex – Laser Cutting Machine November 2016
- Circuit Tech ‘MEK CZ8100’ Surface Treatment Line – October 2015
- Juki KE2060L 5 Head SMT Pick & Place Machine – July 2015
- Orbotec Sprint 120 Direct Legend Printer – March 2015
- Sage BSM Upgrade to Line1000 – November 2014
- Lenz CNC 2 Spindle Rout Machine – August 2014
Upcoming developments will include major expansion to our premises along with continuous investments in flex/rigid multilayer manufacturing and post assembly inspection & testing.