As the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts supply chains around the globe, Merlin PCB Group is still open for business and is uniquely positioned to support customers in need of a reliable supply of high quality Printed Circuit Boards. We have enacted measures to secure our customer’s most vital component, their PCB. These include:
- Securing material stock to ensure it is on hand when our customers need it
- Regular updates on orders for both UK and China production – delivered promptly and transparently by our UK based staff
- Extra manufacturing slots to enable pull-ins and expedited delivery
- Stock and WIP reports regularly sent to customers to give valuable peace of mind during this disrupted period
- Experienced PCB engineers available to answer questions & help/review new designs.
- Remote working for office staff trialled and implemented successfully, ensuring consistent customer service level
We also are ready to support new and existing customers with the following terms:
- FOC tooling for transfer of business/existing parts you are struggling to get made elsewhere.
- From 5 working days delivery (panel count & capacity dependant) on parts for UK manufacture.
- Stock holding system (maximum one year) for Far-East manufactured PCBs – we can arrange a bespoke solution for you.
- In order to help with the COVID 19 response we have reserved UK manufacturing capacity for PCBs needed for medical products/ventilators
Know that Merlin PCB Group is here to support your business during this current crisis. If any of the above would help you support your customers and your own needs, please do not hesitate to contact your local Merlin PCB Group representative today.
Please contact one of the Merlin Account managers below with your requirements: